HCG Patch

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 37

Weight - 138.0

Down 1.4 today from the Fage day.   Today I'm doing an alternative correction day called a "Chicken Day".  You eat a roasted chicken beginning with the legs and wings (including the skin) and then work on the rest.  You can add a bit of mayo and some dill relish for chicken salad for part of it. It's a heck of a lot more protein than I normally eat, so we shall see.   A local grocery does a natural chicken with Mrs Dash seasonings.  I know with that I am not getting one that's loaded with sodium.  I am thinking after several correction type days, I'm going to eat clean P3 foods tomorrow and give my body a break.

Today the painting on the formal living room started.  It's the first room of the darker of the two colors I'm using.  My bedroom and office are done.  Everything but major furniture are out of those three rooms in preparation for the first round of new carpet on Friday.  My formal dining room is full of extra furniture, boxes, etc.  My cats are having a heyday hiding over there.

Through-out the day (1,603 calories)
1 mug coffee with 1 tbsp half & half
1 roasted chicken (approximately 25 ounces of meat)
1 tbsp Kraft Olive Oil Mayo

Total calories for the day 1,603
Daily Calorie Composition: 1% from carbs, 55% from fat and 44% from protein. 

 Fat 97 g; Fiber 0 g; Carb 3 g; Sodium 550 mg; Protein 170 g

No comments:

Post a Comment