HCG Patch

Friday, September 16, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 33

Weight - 139.0

Ouch.  Lack of sleep, lack of output, love of fair scones and cookies.  Steak day today and hope for some help in the sleep and output department. 

Painting is done in my bedroom.  They've got the trim, ceiling and one coat on the walls in my office.  I really ant to sleep in my bedroom, but there is still a paint smell in there.  Not a lot, but I've been headachy even with the doors closed.  I miss my bed.

Tomorrow is hair day, and we're planning on Thai food for dinner.  May hit the local lounge in the evening for some people watching.  I'm already planning a FFF day for Sunday.

Breakfast - (40 calories)
2 mugs coffee with 2 tbsp half & half

Dinner - (1,313 calories)
1 lb Ribeye steak
2 tbsp Garlic Balsamic marinade
150 g roma tomato

Total calories for the day 1,353
Daily Calorie Composition: 2% from carbs, 75% from fat and 23% from protein. 

 Fat 115 g; Fiber 2 g; Carb 6 g; Sodium 270 mg; Protein 80 g

No comments:

Post a Comment