HCG Patch

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Atkins Fat Fast Day 3

Weight - 135.0

Down 1.6 lbs today.  That's 4 lbs in two days.  I've not been 135 since Sept 10th.  Today I'm doing cream cheese.  I'm always leary of cream cheese in Phase 3 because many people seem to gain from it.  I guess I'm going to find out if I'm one of those people.  I have not really been hungry these past three days which is nice.

Still sick and now my son is too. Tickie cough that doesn't settle down and sinuses are the worst of it.

I have a colonoscopy scheduled for next Friday. Oh the joys of turning 50. It means no raw fruits or veggies, seeds, nuts, etc from Tuesday on and Thursday is nothing but clear liquids with two doses of their prep solution on Thursday evening.

No painting today. I've put a pick of yesterday's progress up. it's the entry area and part of the formal dining room. Tonight I'm shuffling small stuff from my family room so they can start in there tomorrow as well as putting a second coat on what they did yesterday. Likely do carpet in the formal dining and family room late next week. Then there's the kitchen, dining nook, laundry to be done and main floor will be done. As you can see, my house is an open design. From the front door you can see everything except the laundry room. My house has been a clutter zone for years. I'm realizing now that as many things as were in rooms before just can't go back when I'm done. I'm going to have to really go through my knick knacks, glassworks, etc and take a hard look at what I put back out. My kitchen/dining is always a mess. It's got to change.

Last night I made a herbed cream cheese with the following

8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese (brick not tube)
2 tbsp fresh chives
2 tbsp fresh dill
1 tbsp roasted minced garlic

I am eating that with about 200 grams of cucumber broken up into three meals.  I'm also having three mugs of coffee with 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream in each. 

Here is meal 1 today


Total Calories for the day 975
Daily Calorie Composition: 6% from carbs, 87% from fat and 7% from protein.

Fat 95 g; Fiber 2 g; Carb 15 g; Sodium 743 mg; Protein 18 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment