HCG Patch

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 31

Weight - 136.0

Down another pound.  Slowly but surely.  Tomorrow may be another day though with the trip to the Western Washington State Fair.   Eating safe and sane for today.  I'm sure Friday will either be a steak day or a Greek day.

I slept on an aerobed in my living room last night.  I'm likely out there for a few more days as the painting gets finished in my bedroom first and then airs out.  

Breakfast - (40 calories)
2 mugs coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each


Lunch - (450 calories)
180 g Garlic Herb Chicken
125 g green leaf lettuce
75 g cucumber
70 g tomato
50 g onion
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Afternoon Snack - (92 calories)
shared a Payday mini with my granddaughter.

Dinner - (430 calories)
1.5 Trident Alaskan Salmon burgers (costco)
150 g Asian style vegetables
2 tbsp tartar sauce
1 tbsp ketchup

Total Calories for the day  1,102
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 48% from fat and 35% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment