HCG Patch

Sunday, September 4, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 21

Weight 134.2

Nice drop of 1.4 lbs today.  I doubt that with today's activities and two restaurant meals that I will be down tomorrow.

I'm not sure I can even begin to estimate the calories today.  We spent most of the afternoon at Pike Place Market in Seattle.  We had lunch at the Athenian Inn and roamed around for several hours.  For dinner, the ladies hit Asado Steakhouse.  I had some good wine and yummy food.  I'm certain I'll be paying for it for the next few days.

Breakfast
1 mug coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch 
Athenian Side Salad - Field greens, spiced Oregon hazelnuts, bleu cheese crumbles, green apple slivers and house citrus vinaigrette 
Joe’s Special Egg Scramble - Uli’s garlic chicken sausage, onions, spinach and mushrooms 

Dinner 
Queso Frito - Skillet Baked Cheese, Molido, Salsa, Chimichurri, Breaded Provolone,
Drunken Goat, Blue Cheese

Herbas Y Quinoa Salad  - Greens with Quinoa,  Corn, Dried Fruit,
Walnut Vinaigrette

Pollo en Fettucini - Grill chicken with bacon slaw over fettucini with wine sauce
Oritos Fritos - Fried baby bananas with a peanut, toffee and macadamia nut crust and banana-macadamia nut ice cream 

2 shots of tequila, 1/3rd bottle of Malbec, 2 oz pour of ice wine reisling


Goodness who knows on the calories.  I took most of the fettucini home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment