HCG Patch

Sunday, September 11, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 28

Weight - 137.6

Wowzah I'm up as I figured I would be.  To top of the fun last night, I've had maybe 3 hours of sleep and very little output.  We shall see how today goes and then I'll decide on what to do on Monday.

FINALLY the painting will start on my house this week.  Part of my sleepliness the past week was about not being able to get a hold of the contractor (friend of the family).  Met with him tonight and somewhat squared things away.  We shall see.

Breakfast - (80 calories)
2 mugs coffee with 2 tbsp half & half in each

Lunch - (267 calories)
8 or so snacky pizza roll sort of things.  One kind was like pizza rolls, the other was like stuffed potato skins

Dinner - (720 calories)
**Grilled Teriyaki Chicken & Roasted New Potatoes
250 g chicken breast marinated in teriyako
250 g new potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
20 g romano parmesan blend cheese

Evening snack - (47 calories)
150 g watermelon

Total Calories for the day 1,114
Daily Calorie Composition: 33% from carbs, 37% from fat and 30% from protein.

Fat 49 g; Fiber 7 g; Carb 99 g; Sodium 2,860 mg; Protein 88 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment