HCG Patch

Sunday, November 28, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 28

Weight - 171.2

Bleck.. little things the past 3 days have caught up with me.  I'm good from here on out.

Sunday family dinner tonight, I made Monte Cristo sandwiches for the family.  I had beef and cabbage soup.  We had the Monte Cristos at Disneyland last month.  Everyone liked them so I thought I'd try them.  Pictures below..





Breakfast
Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - (171 calories)
125 g chicken breast, baked
170 g cucumber
50 g onion
3 tbsp Champagne vinegar

Afternoon Snack - (46 calories)
150 g strawberries

Dinner - (214 calories)
**Beef and Cabbage soup
115 g Laura's 96% lean ground beef
250 g Chinese cabbage
1 cup Pacific Natural beef broth
1 cup water
seasonings to taste



Total calories for the day 431
Daily Calorie Composition: 27% from carbs, 14% from fat and 59% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment