HCG Patch

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 17

Weight - 174.8

My all protein day dropped me 1.6 lbs.  I am sick with a sinus infection and either brochitis or early pneumonia.  Doctor put me on phenergan with codeine for my cough and doxycycline as an antibiotic.  I'm hoping neither have much effect on my weight.

I did two things different today.  Since all protein worked yesterday, I'm foregoing any fruit and doubling my dinner protein.  I also cooked a fresh lean turkey tenderloin.  Something that is not on the original protocol.

Anyone looking for a great winter tea, try Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea.  I'm loving it.

Breakfast
Coffee with liquid stevia

Lunch - (185 calories)
*Beef and Daikon soup
100 g beef top round
300 g daikon radish
1 c beef broth
1 c water
1 tsp ground ginger
stevia to taste



Dinner - (281 calories)
200 g Foster Farms Extra Lean Turkey Tenderloin
2 tsp Silver Springs Jalapeno mustard (for dipping)
225 g romaine
P2 tangy mustard dressing


Total Calories for the day 466.
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 14% from fat and 69% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment