HCG Patch

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 23

Weight - 172.0

Interesting drop in my weight overnight.  I've lost little bits and pieces in the last two weeks.  I also assumed with the late hour of dinner last night that there wouldn't be much of a drop.  Let's hope this continues a bit more.

You've probably noticed I've still got a bit of an increase to my protein amounts.  I'm going to drop them back down to protocol in the next few days and see what happens.

Breakfast
Coffee with liquid stevia


Lunch - (195 calories)
**Spinach soup with ground turkey
140 g Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
150 g baby spinach
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste

Afternoon snack - (61 calories)
200 g strawberries

Dinner - (180 calories)
125 g beef bottom round steak, thin cut and sauted
170 g romaine lettuce
1 tbsp mustard
3 tbsp water
1 tsp dill

Evening Snack - (45 calories)
140 g grapefruit

Total Calories for the Day 481
Daily Calorie Composition: 32% from carbs, 12% from fat and 56% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment