HCG Patch

Thursday, November 25, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 25

Weight 170.8

Up 0.6 today but not unexpected after two days of good drops.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I made a full spread family dinner today.  Ate a few bits of things here and there that I'm sure the scale will make me pay for, but I was 100% good my first round and have been good to date in this rount.

Lunch - (176 calories)
** Lemon pepper veal & salad with mustard dressing
140 g veal sliced thin
1 tsp lemon juice
pepper to taste
175 g romaine lettuce
1 tbsp mustard
3 tbsp water
stevia to taste

Dinner - (612 calories estimated on the high side)
**Thanksgiving dinner
7 oz turkey breast
1 oz cornbread dressing
2 oz green bean casserole
3 tbsp cheesy cornflake potatoes




Total calories for the day 788
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 29% from fat and 50% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment