HCG Patch

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 10

Weight - 177.6

No loss from yesterday to today.  Bleck.  And on top of that I'm getting sick.  Sore throat, body aches, and my head is bugging me.  I had a flu shot over a month ago so at least it's not the flu.


Breakfast
Coffee
chocolate flavored stevia drops
Triple threat tea - quart of hot water with dandelion, yerba mate, and green tea bags.
I took me most of the day to drink the tea.

Lunch - (170 calories)
Beef & Celery soup
90 g sirloin tip
200 g celery
1 cup Pacific Natural beef broth
1 cup water

2 tsp Lizzie's Kitchen Oh So Garlic

Afternoon Snack - (49 calories)
160 g strawberries

Dinner - (164 calories)
Chicken and Salad
100 g chicken breast, baked
200 g romaine lettuce
3 tbsp P2 Protocol Dressing

Total calories for the day 383
Daily Calorie Composition: 29% from carbs, 16% from fat and 55% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment