HCG Patch

Sunday, November 21, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 21

Weight - 173.6

Very crazy day today.  Sports on tv and shopping this afternoon, then I cooked a family dinner tonight and still had to squeeze in food for me. I did not get in enough calories today.  I tried King Crab for the first time and think it's something I can do without.  Just a bit to fishy for me.  I think I'd rather have shrimp.

Breakfast
coffee with liquid stevia

Lunch - (149 calories)
100 g chicken breast, baked
215 g roma tomatoes
2 tbsp champagne vinegar
salt and pepper to taste

Dinner - (132 calories)
80 g Alaskan King Crab leg
1 tbsp cocktail sauce
1 tbsp lemon
170 g french green beans

Evening Snack - (78 calories)
150 g gala apple


Total calories for the day 359
Daily Calorie Composition: 46% from carbs, 7% from fat and 47% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment