HCG Patch

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 24

Weight 170.2

Gee two days in a row.  It's like someone flipped a switch and said.. okay, it's week 4, now you can lose decent amounts again.  Maybe I'll actually be in the 160s within the next few days.

Due to our weather, will be making a family Thanksgiving dinner rather than making the drive out to my parents' place.  First time in years I've cooked a while turkey with the trimmings.  I'll be fine.  I already knew what I'd be eating regardless.

Breakfast
Coffee with chocolate flavored liquid stevia


Lunch - (178 calories)
125 g raw weight chicken breast, baked
1 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning
200 g roma tomatoes
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
garlic salt to taste

Afternoon snack - (94 calories)
180 g gala apple

Dinner - (186 calories)
**Beef and celery stir fry
125 raw weight beef bottom round, thin sliced
200 g celery chopped
1 tbsp Lizzie's Kitchen Oh So Garlic Seasoning
1/2 c Pacific Natural Beef Broth



Total calories for the day 458
Daily Calorie Composition: 36% from carbs, 11% from fat and 53% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment