HCG Patch

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 2

Weight - 183.8

3 lbs off my loading weight gone.

Breakfast - (15 calories)
10 oz coffee
1 tbsp So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer
stevia to taste.

Thought I'd try this creamer instead of fat free milk in my coffee.  Not much of a difference and a big let down after using half & half in P3 and P4.


Lunch - (161 calories)
100 g (raw weight) chicken breast, baked
250 g iceberg lettuce
3 tbsp P2 Protocol Dressing

Dinner - (267 calories)
**Chili
115 g Laura's 96% lean ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes, no salt added
1 tbsp tomato paste, no salt added
1/2 cup beef broth
2 tsp green chilis, diced
2 tbsp minced onion, dried
2 cloves garlic, chopped and minced
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Saute ground beef and garlic on medium heat until browned and pan starts to gather brown bits on it.  Deglaze the pan by adding a small amount of beef broth and scrape the bits off the bottom.  Add rest of ingredients, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.  Remove cover and simmer until chili is of desired consistency.



Evening snack - (47 calories)
155 g strawberries

Total Calories for the day 490.
Daily Calorie Composition: 35% from carbs, 16% from fat and 49% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Beth, you're a life saver! These recipes will make it so much easier for me to stick to this, my first round! Today is day two of VLCD for me, and already I was beginning to feel WAYYY limited, but these will really do the trick for me. Thanks so much for sharing your journey and your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kibby, I'm glad that you're finding my blog of value.

    ReplyDelete