HCG Patch

Thursday, September 30, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 33

Weight 184.6

Hmmm a 2.6 lb jump from yesterday.  Does that mean the multigrain waffles were a bust or was it the typical snap back after a lower weight?  I'll have to try the waffles in a week or see and see if the scale reacts the same.

Breakfast - (416 calories)
Sausage/veggie scramble (50/50/50 breakfast)
1 egg
1/2 c eggbeaters
50 g onion
50 g mushrooms
50 g bell pepper
1 tsp light margarine
2 patties Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
10 oz coffee
1 tbsp half & half

I've begun calling my breakfast eggs the 50/50 because I do 50 grams each of whatever veggies I'm adding. I always do 1 whole egg and the eggbeaters equivalent of 2 eggs so it's like having the volume of 3 eggs without all the fat and cholestoral.  After used the chub version of Jimmy Dean sausage I decided to opt for the premade patties because I can grab two, microwave them, crumble them up and add them to the eggs.

Lunch - (315 calories)
200 g (cooked weight) chicken breast
1 tbsp spicy mustard

Dinner - (366 calories)
Rib eye steak and slaw
300 g cooked weight rib eye steak, outer fat removed, grilled
85 g Fresh Express cole slaw blend
3 tbsp champagne vinegar

Total calories for the day 1,144
Daily Calorie Composition: 6% from carbs, 47% from fat and 47% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment