HCG Patch

Thursday, September 9, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 12

Can I just plan for a steak day every week?  Dropped 3.2 lbs and now I'm back at 1.2 below LDW.  I'm keeping it somewhat lean today.  I've got a big outting planned on Saturday and I know there will be carbs and alcohol. 


Breakfast - (361 calories)
Baked chicken breast and green beans with my coffee and half&half.  Yeah I know it was breakfast, but the chicken needed to be cooked.

Lunch - (208 calories)
Garden salad with Foster Farms Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast, iceberg lettuce, onion, bell pepper, celery, cucumber, and Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Balsamic.  I did that dressing to keep the fat content down for the day.


Afternoon Snack - (145 calories)
Store brand 0% Greek Yogurt and 1 tbsp organic apple butter.  I keep some of the 0% yogurt on hand for lean days and with the idea of using it on a potato (if I ever have one)  Let me tell you.. the apple butter in the greek yogurt is the best!  Hands down got it over berries.


Dinner - (320 calories)
Lemon/caper thin sliced veal with steam in the bag asparagus.

Total calories for the day 1,034.  Less than my steak day, but I can't eat anything more today.

21% from carbs, 17% from fat and 62% from protein

No comments:

Post a Comment