HCG Patch

Thursday, September 16, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 19

My weight is staying fairly steady between 184 and 187.  I'll take it since my LDW ws 187.

Thursday was a busy day.  I woke up late so missed breakfast, had a decent lunch and ended up eating out at a steakhouse for dinner.  I had my first baked potato since June or before.

Lunch - (411 calories)
Garden salad with leftover chicken breast, iceberg lettuce, red onion, cucumber and BoltHouse Farms Parmigiano Caesar dressing

Afternoon Snack - (260 calories)
2% Fage Greek Yogurt, 1 tbsp apple butter and 1 tbsp no sugar added peanut butter


Dinner - (941 calories - estimated)
10oz chopped sirloin with mushroom and onions on top, a bit of A1 steak sauce, a couple of bites of yeast roll with butter, side salad with lowfat catalina dressing, baked potato with sour cream, butter, chives, and bacon bits, 1 shot Patron Silver. 

I used 1 tbsp of butter and sour cream, 2 tbsp of cataline dressing and brought home about 1/3rd of the 10oz chopped sirloin.

Total calories for the day 1,636
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 46% from fat and 30% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment