HCG Patch

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 21

Today is my 21st day of Phase 4. Incredible to think that the end of June I was starting on this journey and now I've completed one full round from start to finish. Do to a family vacation in about a month, I won't be starting round 2 until late October or early November. Yes I know.. VLCD during the holidays... but I don't want to put it off until January. I'm hoping to do this one more round and be done.

Up late this morning so meals are a bit skewed. Didn't really have a breakfast persay, but I did eat 3 meals throughout the rest of the day.

Brunch - (330 calories)
Subway club salad with pepper jack cheese and Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Late afternoon Lunch - (507 calories)
Leftover chopped pork steak in panko/parmesan breading with leftover fried green tomatoes


Dinner - (627 calories)
Local chinese take out Mongolian Beef, small eggflower soup, couple of pieces of bbq pork, glass of wine.

I haven't had Chinese take out in many months. Should be interesting to see if I retain water. I ate less than half the entree and no rice at all.

Total calories for the day 1,464
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 44% from fat and 32% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment