HCG Patch

Sunday, September 19, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 22

No scale change from last night's Chinese food. I was careful in what I ordered and avoided the white rice.

Today is an odd day for my meals. I ended up with eggs twice because I just couldn't come up with what I wanted for dinner that didn't need thawing out.

Breakfast - (512 calories)
1 egg/2 eggbeater scramble with ground sausage, onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, jack cheese, plus coffee with 1tbsp half & half.

Lunch - (511 calories)
Quinoa salad with Ancient Harvest Inca Red Quinoa, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, onion, cucumbers, lemon juice, Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette, and Applegate Farms Deli Turkey.

I'm loving quinoa, can't you tell. I made enough of this salad for two portions the second half is for tomorrow.




Afternoon snack - (140 calories)
5 vanilla wafers - totally didn't need them, but heck, once in a while

Dinner - (430 calories)
3 eggbeater scramble with chopped thin-sliced beef, mushrooms, and onions

Evening Snack - (125 calories)
Fage 0% Greek Yogurt plus 1 tbsp Knudsen's Apple Butter

I had the 0% yogurt to up my protein count for the day.

Total calories for the day 1,718
Daily Calorie Composition: 26% from carbs, 44% from fat and 30% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment