HCG Patch

Friday, September 10, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 13

It's hard to believe that I've been off HCG for 5 weeks and that during that time my weight hasn't really fluctuated that much.  Of course, I'm not eating anywhere near the types of things I was before starting HCG.  I've not had much at all in the way of white starchy carbs since the end of June and I'll be very happy to keep it that way.  I can see doing whole wheat bread from time to time.  I do have some of the whole wheat thinwich things that are only 100 calories.  But for the most part I'm staying away from it.  And I haven't tried it, but I truely believe that the fat/carb combination is deadly when it comes to keeping your weight stable.

My lean day yesterday caused a 1 lb drop, so I am now 2.2 lbs below LDW.

Breakfast - (459 calories)
Egg/Egg Beater scramble with onion, bell pepper, mushroom, cheddar cheese, and 2 oz of crumbled sausage  along with my morning coffee and 1tbsp half&half.

Lunch - (361 calories)
Tuna salad with onion, celery, dill relish, 1 tbsp Duke's mayo, mustard, some pickle juice, and 6 Mary's Gone Crackers Original Seed Crackers

Afternoon snack - (165 calories)
Fage 2% Greek yogurt and 1 tbsp apple butter

Dinner - (546 calories)
2 Jenni-O Lean Turkey Burgers topped with Sargento Pepper Jack cheese, pickles, onion, roma tomato, yellow mustard, and OrganicVille Ketchup

Total Calories for the day 1,531
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 50% from fat and 35% from protein

No comments:

Post a Comment