HCG Patch

Monday, September 6, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 9

Wow.. I'm living a charmed life.  The scale was down this morning.  Below my LDW again.  I'm glad company will be gone this evening and I can get back to my normal routine.


Breakfast - (451 calories) - Egg/eggbeater scramble with onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, 2 oz crumbled sausage and feta cheese, coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (662 calories estimated) - Mexican restaurant.  I had the Pollo Chipolte with mushrooms, a side salad with Italian dressing.  The sauce was very spicy so I added a bit of sour cream to cool it down.  Couldn't resist 1 handmade flour tortilla.  Only ate half the chicken and a bit of the salad.

Dinner - (962 calories estimated) - Outback Steakhouse.  I had the Filet with mushroom sauce, green beans, side salad with blue cheese, and a Top Shelf Margarita. The calorie estimate is based on their website.

Total calories for the day 2,075

Crossing my fingers that tomorrow won't be a steak day!

No comments:

Post a Comment