HCG Patch

Thursday, September 2, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 5

My weight was down 1.8 lbs this morning and under my LDW. I'm kind of licking this.

My Saladacco Spiral Slicer arrived today! I'm going to use it to make veggie 'pasta'. Making lasagna for the rest of the family tonight, so I'm going to have veggie spaghetti!


Breakfast - (847 calories)
*Carne Asada Frittata - say that three times fast
12 oz (raw weight) Trader Joe's Carne Asada thin sliced beef
1 large egg
.5 cup eggbeaters
80 grams onion chopped
80 grams bell pepper
2 tsp light margarine
10 oz coffee
1 tbsp half & half

I'm loving frittatas these days. This one was a little larger than I planned, but I had the carne asada meat already cooked and leftover from a few nights ago.

Turn on oven broiler. In an oven-safe saute pan on medium heat melt the margarine and add onion and bell pepper. Sautee until soft. Add chopped beef and stir to warm it. Whisk egg with eggbeaters. Turn the heat on the pan down to low, stir in the eggs and cover for 3 or 4 minutes until set. Place pan in oven under broiler for 3 minutes more until the top is cooked through.


Lunch - (231 calories)
*Chicken salad and sweet slaw
116 grams chunk white chicken breast (I used half a 12.5 oz can and drained it)
1.5 tbsp dill relish
40 grams onion, chopped
60 grams celery, chopped
1.5 tsp Duke's Mayonnaise
1.5 tsp yellow mustard
140 grams Angel Hair cabbage slaw
1 fl oz white wine vinegar
stevia to taste

The chicken salad is really a double batch (these numbers reflect half of what I made). I'll eat the rest tomorrow. Stevia is added to the vinegar to make a sweet dressing for the cabbage.


Dinner - (572 calories)
*Alla Vodka sauce with ground beef and veggie pasta
4 oz lean ground beef
1 cup alla vodka pasta sauce (or other sauce)
140 grams zucchini
200 grams daikon radish

Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the pasta sauce and warm. The zucchini and daikon were run through my Saladacco Spiral Slicer to make long thin 'pasta'.


Total calories for the day 1,650

No comments:

Post a Comment