HCG Patch

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 17

Still holding steady below 184.

Breakfast - (635 calories)
Ukranian Joe's Special frittata with 2 eggs/2 eggbeaters, ground beef, spinach, onion, mushrooms, worchestershire, and sour cream


Lunch - (396  calories)
Green salad with cucumber, lettuce, red onion, celery, turkey, pickle, and Real French Vinaigrette

Dinner - (549 calories)
Baked chicken breast with Ancient Harvest Traditional Quinoa
and green beans.


This is the first time I've ever made quinoa.  I've had it before, but never made it myself.  I cooked 2 servings in 1 cup of chicken broth and used half of it for dinner and will use the rest for something tomorrow as long as my weight doesn't jump because of it.


Evening snack - (110 calories)
1 Ghirardeli Dark Chocolate Squares.

Total calories for the day 1,690.
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 40% from fat and 39% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment