HCG Patch

Saturday, September 4, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 7

Posting this back from day 9...  I've had a weekend of what I'd consider splurges, but the scale has stayed stable.  I'm not pushing it though. 

Breakfast - (174 calories) - Fage 2% Greek yogurt with strawberries and stevia, coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (916 calories) - Steak salad (like 8 oz of meat) with veggies, blue cheese, and French vinaigrette dressing plus 1 tbsp MCT oil.

Dinner - (290 calories) - Scrambled egg/eggbeaters with turkey, mushrooms, and bell pepper cooked in coconut oil

Evening snack - (420 calories) - Small movie popcorn with no butter or added salt.  The calories my be closer to 300, but I'm erring on the upper side. 

I haven't been to the movies in several months and haven't had popcorn since before starting the diet.  I thought I'd splurge a little.  We went to see the Expendables and I loved it.


Total calories for the day - 1,800

No comments:

Post a Comment