HCG Patch

Saturday, September 11, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 14

Two weeks into Phase 4 and although I haven't consistently been eating outside of the Phase 3 menu, overall I've been pretty happy with the results.  My Saturday plans are going to be a bit crazy so I'm betting I'll want to do a steak day on Sunday just to prevent any scale sadness.  Because it's going to be a carbie kind of day I'm eating on the low fat side during the early part of the day.

Breakfast - None

Lunch - (692 calories)
Applebees - low calorie menu steak with asiago cheese, ate a salad with low cal Italian instead of the red potatoes.  Also had a few of their dynamite shrimp.

Afternoon snack - (162 calories)
4 ounces of Foster Farms Hickory smoked turkey breast and a handful of grapes

Evening fun - (375 calories)
3 shots of tequila and about 8 oz of riesling wine

Even later night Dinner - (710 calories estimated)
Beth's Cafe in Seattle at 1am.  If you watch the Food Network or Travel Channel, you have seen Beth's Cafe on at least one or two shows.  It's the home of the 12-egg omelette served on a pizza pan with a massive amount of hashbrowns that are unlimted, but I've never heard of anyone asking for seconds.  It's a 24 hour greasy spoon with a grunge/goth flair and a jukebox to match.

I dove into a Southsider which is chili, cheese, and onions on top of a mound of hashbrowns topped with tomatoes with a side of toast served with a side of sour cream and salsa.  I added two scrambled eggs on top.  I ate most of the eggs, some of the chili, cheese, and onions with about 1/4th of the hashbrowns and 1 piece of the toast.  The calories are probably higher but it's an estimate.

Total calories for the day (and night) 1,974.
Daily Calorie Composition: 28% from carbs, 42% from fat and 30% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment