HCG Patch

Sunday, August 21, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 7

Weight - 131.6

This day went weird and I'm sure the scale will be agreeing in the morning. Since I was down this morning I made my farro grain pancakes with some eggs. A good 700 calories brunch. I knew I'd only bother with one other meal today and was planning chicken. Then I got the call from Rianne asking if I wanted to go with them to a friends house for the daughter's birthday bbq. I've been out there many times. Even got them started on hcg (they lasted 5 days).. so sure. Well.. I did a bunless burger and hot dog, some potato salad, a small ear of corn, and some melon. Then there was the very small piece of chocolate birthday cake. Added it all up when I got home.. Almost 2000 cals for the day and 140 g of carbs. If I had known we'd be going, I would have skipped the pancakes.

Breakfast - (793 calories)
**Emmer Farro Pancakes & Salsa Eggs
2 portions of Emmer Farro pancakes as directed on the package
3 tbsp Smuckers Sugar Free Syrup
3 large eggs
60 g bell pepper
60 g onion
2 tbsp cilantro salsa
1/2 tbsp butter
2 mugs coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each



Afternoon - (1,181 calories estimated)
**BBQ birthday party poolside
1 Kirkland Sirloin burger with cheese
1 Cloverdale Mariners hot dog
Mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickle, lettuce, onion
(no buns)
1/4 cup potato salad
corn cobbette
a few mixed nuts
watermelon and canteloupe
2 x 2 square chocolate birthday cake

Total Calories for the day 1,974
Daily Calorie Composition: 29% from carbs, 52% from fat and 19% from protein.

Fat 115 g; Fiber 9 g; Carbs 142 g; Sodium 2400 mg; Protein 95 g

No comments:

Post a Comment