HCG Patch

Monday, August 15, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 1

Weight - 134.2

Well I knew I'd likely be up after the ballpark food yesterday and I was by 1.2 lbs.  Now that in itself isn't as bad as I thought it might be.  I'm 0.8 above LIW.  But... this morning I calculated my average weight for the 21 days of Phase 3 and came up with 132.4 which is 0.8 below my LIW.  If I go by that average I'm still well within the two pound limit, but because I had two jumps two days in a row, I've decided to do a steak day today.  Well there's also the fact that I came across some fantastic USDA Prime New York Steaks.

I did manage to squeeze in another walk today. I've done over 17 miles in the last three days.  My body reminded me of the fact that it knows I'm fifty years old even if I don't.

Lunch - (35 calories)
2 mugs coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Dinner - (1,052 calories)
450 g New York Steak
190 g roma tomato
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar

Total Calories for the day 1,087
Daily Calorie Composition: 3% from carbs, 61% from fat and 36% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment