HCG Patch

Sunday, August 14, 2011

R4 Phase 3 Day 21 - er..not so much

Weight - 133.0

I was up this morning but I weighed several hours earlier than normal and with very little output in the last 24 hours.  Today was ballpark day..  Mariner's/RedSox in the afternoon.   I went with Rianne who is currently in Phase 2.  After walking around the ballpark twice, we both decided it was a day to eat off plan.  Not something I usually plan on doing.  I've done so well this P3 that I decided one day early into Phase 4 wasn't going to hurt anything... much.  For two seasons now they have had Prime Rib nachos in the Terrace Club section of SafeCo Field.  Every time we have gone to a game, I've been in P2 or in P3 and would not even think about having them.  Well, today, that was different.  Now I know going in that I usually do fine with corn tortillas. I ended up eating all the prime rib out of the nachos and about 1/3rd of the chips.  Now on the other hand, the brownie with chocolate fudge ice cream that I had after.  We shall see.

On a good note.. the Mariners won!

Breakfast - (554 calories)
**Denver Scramble
3 large eggs
1 egg white
90 g onion
60 g mushrooms
1 tbsp half & half
3/4 tbsp butter
1 slice Pepper Jack Cheese
1 mug coffee with 1 tbsp half & half


Lunch - (1,440 calories estimated)
Prime Rib Nachos
Brownie with chocolate fudge ice cream

Total Calories for the day 1,994
Daily Calorie Composition: 33% from carbs, 48% from fat and 19% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment