HCG Patch

Monday, August 29, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 15

Weight - 133.8

Up a bit today, but not bad considering the 3 lb steak day drop.  Today was a crazy day.  I had my naturopath visit which was good, overall, but went very long.  I showed up fasting so I could get blood drawn while there.  They sent me across the street to an external lab.  The lab had to call the clinic twice to clarify stuff.  By the time they were ready to draw my blood it was 4pm.  I'd had nothing to drink since morning so I was very dehydrated.  Four pokes later, the tech gave up and told me to come back another day.. again.. fasting.  I'm going to take the orders to the lab I normally use and see if I can combine them with my annual bloodwork which is due this week also.  We ended up eating dinner out at a local Italian place.  So I've had one meal today.


Dinner - (1,487 calories estimate)
Crispy Artichokes with Lemon Garlic Aioli

Bread with olive oil and balsamic

Wild Greens, Grilled Pears, Craisins, Candied Walnuts and Gorgonzola Crumbles in a Balsamic Vinaigrette

Pan Seared Halibut in a Honey White Wine Sauce with Crispy Pear Ravioli and Risotto 

Blackberry Cobbler a la mode


Total calories for the day 1,487
Daily Calorie Composition: 47% from carbs, 36% from fat and 17% from protein. 

 Fat 59 g; Fiber 7 g; Carb 174 g; Sodium 1,504 mg; Protein 61 g  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment