HCG Patch

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 3

Weight - 131.2

Dropped .6 overnight.  Switching things up today and adding some starchy carbs to dabble in P4 foods a bit.  As it was, I planned on the sourdough English muffin in the morning, but I was out running errands well past my lunch time and ended up stopping for lunch at Panera Bread.  I didn't do too bad, I think.  The scale will tell the tale tomorrow.  As it stands, my calorie total is low, but my total carbs are more than double what I've been having.

Breakfast - (221 calories)
1 Franz Extra Sourdough English Muffin
1 tbsp homemade pear preserves
2 tsp butter

Lunch - (590 calories estimated)
1 cup Low fat Lemon Chicken Orzo soup
Large size Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad
1/2 side French baguette



Dinner - (350 calories)
200 g center cut pork chops
100 g cucumber
90 g roma tomato
30 g onion
2 tbsp Newman's Own Light Italian dressing

Total Calories for the day 1,161
Daily Calorie Composition: 38% from carbs, 28% from fat and 34% from protein.

Fat 36 g; Fiber 12.2 g; Carbs 108.6 g; Sodium 2105 mg; Protein 97.6 g

No comments:

Post a Comment