HCG Patch

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

R4 Phase 3 Day 10

Weight - 133.8

Whooaa Nelly.  Up 1.2 lbs today which puts me 0.4 above LIW.  First time I've been above LIW this P3.  Going to back off on things today and let it settle down.  The last couple of days I've been eating a larger than normal meal at dinner time. That might be part of the jump.  If it drops back quickly, I'll have to analyze things and see if there was something specific I can pinpoint.

I spent most of the afternoon and early evening on my deck enjoying our Seattle summer.   Luckily, I had leftover proteins ready and waiting so I did not have to cook at all.

Lunch - (651 calories)
**Pepper and Bleu Cheese Sirloin Burger with Veggies
224 g 90/10 ground sirloin
20 g bleu cheese crumbles
1 tsp coarse ground pepper
50 g green leaf lettuce
30 g onion
28 g dill pickle
1 tbsp Trader Joe's Canola Mayo
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp Heinz Reduced Sugar ketchup
2 mugs coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Afternoon snack - (100 calories)
1 black plum
1 Trader Joe's Mac N Cheese Bite (yikes - It jumped out at me, honest)

Dinner - (339 calories)
**Veal in a salad
165 g veal, sliced thin
125 g baby spinach
50 g onion
50 g bell pepper
3 tbsp Marie's Yogurt Dressing Ranch flavor

Total Calories for the day 1,090
Daily Calorie Composition: 11% from carbs, 52% from fat and 37% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment