HCG Patch

Saturday, August 20, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 6

Weight - 132.4

And she's right back to the average.  AND  I have to divulge.  I broke down last night around midnight and made a cheesy quesadilla a couple of artisan whole wheat and corn tortillas.  After midnight mind you and about 300 calories total.  And I still dropped.  Could this actually be real?  I'm pinching myself.  This is seeming a lot like how my Round 1 Phase 4 went, and I loved it.

Today was an odd sort of day.  The hottest day of the year so far in Seattle.  My older son, DIL and grandbaby came over the hang out on the deck and let the gbaby swim in the pool.  I had a yummy breakfast, but then we decided we were going to grill steaks so I skipped lunch and opted for a larger meal at dinner.  I also made sweet potato fries for the first time ever.  They were a hit.  If the scale likes them, I may do them again.

Breakfast - (242 calories)
1 small container Fage 0% Greek yogurt
90 g plum
15 g raw walnuts
stevia to taste

Lunch - (100 calories)
28 g Jalapeno Goulda cheese

Dinner - (905 calories)
9.5 oz ribeye steak
200 g sweet potato
1 tbsp grapeseed oil
salt and pepper



Total Calories for the day 1,247
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 52% from fat and 28% from protein.

Fat 75 g; Fiber 9 g; Carbs 75 g; Sodium 927 mg; Protein 87 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment