HCG Patch

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 17

Weight - 133.2

Ahh back to my happy place.  Nice.  Today was supposed to be some normal meals, but I had to go back for fasting lab work.  By the time I got there and they finally drew my blood it was after 1:30pm.  They needed twelve tubes!  Ouch.   But do you think I weighed less when I got home?  Nope!  When I got home after 2pm they had called and left a message.  The single glass tube for one test had broken.  They needed me to come back!  Geeezz.  I counted the pokes I've had since Monday.  There are 10 of them.   No more blood, please.

Because of that my meals are wonky today.   Yesterday I tossed several chicken breasts in the crock pot with diced tomatoes and ranchera salsa.  When done, I shredded them and tossed the shredded chicken and sauce into a skillet and let the sauce reduce down.  I call it Ranchera Chicken.  It's great by itself or done up like tacos wrapped in lettuce, etc. 


Lunch - (531 calories)
1 small container Fage Total Greek Yogurt
90 g plum
stevia to taste
2 AmyLu's Andouille Chicken Sausage (Costco)
1 mug coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Afternoon Snack - (204 calories)
1 oz macadamia nuts

Dinner - (462 calories)
200 g ranchera chicken
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp salsa
1 oz cheese
200 g cabbage
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar

Evening snack - (40 calories)
Fudgsicle No Sugar Added popsicle

Total Calories for the day 1,237
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 54% from fat and 31% from protein. 

Fat 73 g; Fiber 12 g; Carb 47 g; Sodium 1,367 mg; Protein 96 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment