HCG Patch

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

R4 Phase 3 Day 17

Weight - 132.4

Down a whopping .2 today so I'm back to 1 pound below LIW exactly.  Doing a less carby day today to test out a theory or a trend that I have noticed.  I am thinking when I consistently eat more than 50 grams of carbs I'm slowly gaining.  When I back off to under 30, I drop back down a bit.  It may mean some carb cycling will be in my future.

Brunch - (593 calories)
**Sausage & Veggie Scramble
2 eggs
2 egg white
1 tbsp half & half
80 g mushrooms
45 g onion
60 g bell pepper
28 g Tillamook Vintage Sharp White Cheddar
2 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage patties
1 tbsp Nutiva Coconut Oil
2 mugs of coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Dinner - (709 calories)
**Seared Ahi with Wasabi Aioli & Asian Cucumber Salad
200 g ahi tuna steak
-marinade
  1 tbsp Coconut Aminos (substitute for soy sauce)
  1 tbsp lime juice
  2 tsp sesame oil
  1 tsp minced garlic
--for cooking
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 tbsp grapeseed oil 

1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp wasabi paste

170 g cucumber
50 g onion
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tsp extra light virgin olive oil
salt and pepper



Total Calories for the day 1,302
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 61% from fat and 29% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment