HCG Patch

Monday, June 27, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 39

Weight - 136.8

Yes, that's right.  I'm up 3 lbs.  I won't go into the sordid details, but once again family stresses got the best of me late on a Sunday night.  I've done this to my
self two Sunday's in a row.  I'll pay my penance in the coming days trying to get this back off.

I am skipping lunch today and eating one meal at dinner time with double protein.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. Today I had Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee flavor.

Dinner - (310 calories)
**Tuna Salad
200 g Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, very low sodium
200 g celery
35 g onion
3 tbsp dill relish
2 tbsp yellow mustard
pickle juice for moisture
pepper and no salt seasoning to taste

Total Calories for the day 310
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 10% from fat and 73% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment