HCG Patch

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 13

Weight - 141.2

A drop of 1.2 lbs that I really don't know where it came from.  I'll take it.  Regular P2 meals today again.  I'm going back to eating dinner a bit later than I have been.  For a while now, I've been trying to have dinner down by 6pm.  I am thinking it may be contributing to my wanting to munch after 10pm.  Tonight I'm done by 7pm so we shall see.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.

Lunch - (222 calories)
160 g buffalo tenderlion, seared
125 g baby spinach
sweet mustard dressing

Afternoon snack - (64 calories)
120 g pink lady apple
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar


Dinner - (166 calories)
**Turkey breast & braised radishes with arugula and red onion
100 g Jennie-O 99% lean turkey breast
125 g French breakfast radishes, rough chopped
30 g red onion
30 g baby arugula
1/2 c Kirkland chicken stock (for braising)
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
salt and pepper

Total calories for the day 452
Daily Calorie Composition: 27% from carbs, 11% from fat and 62% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment