HCG Patch

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 34

Weight - 134.2

Down another 1.6 lbs. I still have 0.8 to go before I'm back to where I was on Saturday.

Insane day at my house today.  New furniture for the family room and the basement sitting area as well as a carpet consultant out to show me some samples.  I had my older son and daughter-in-law come by so the entire family was in on some of the decisions.  It's funny how things can snowball, and it's all because I decided to by a new sofa and loveseat.  I've put of doing anything in this house because of kids and now grandkid.  The home is 20 years old and I've had it for almost 14 years.  Same carpet, paint, etc the entire time.  Both carpet and paint is something that would have to be done if/when I ever decide to sell, so why not get some enjoyment out of it by doing it now.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. Today I had Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut flavor. 

Lunch - (183 calories)
**Tuna salad
5 oz pouch Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna
65 g celery
30 g onion
30 g dill pickle
splash of pickle juice
1 tbsp yellow mustard
pepper to taste

Dinner - (195 calories)
160 g Mahi Mahi filet
juice of half a lemon
pepper
125 g green chard
water and vinegar for braising
garlic salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp dijon mustard



Total Calories for the day 378
Daily Calorie Composition: 12% from carbs, 9% from fat and 79% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment