HCG Patch

Thursday, June 16, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 28

Weight - 134.0

Completely out of the blue I lost 2.2 lbs again today.  Never done this high a drop this far along in the round yet alone two days in a row.  Without a doubt I should have some sort of a gain tomorrow after the last two days.  I am nearing my target weight that I want to try to hold at for two weeks before moving on to Phase 3.  For today, I'm eating a normal protocol.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Green Mountain Mocha Nut Fudge

Lunch - (168 calories)
**Burger Salad
100 g 96/4 ground beef
150 g romaine
30 g onion
30 g dill pickle
mustard dressing

Afternoon Snack - (138 calories)
1 small container Fage 2% Greek Yogurt

Dinner - (138 calories)
**Baked Chicken with a mixed green salad
100 g chicken breast, baked
90 g baby spinach
30 g mizuna
Dressing made with vinegar, Spice Hunter Key Lime Pepper, water and yellow mustard

Total calories for the day 444

No comments:

Post a Comment