HCG Patch

Saturday, June 18, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 30

Weight - 133.4

A drop of 1.0 after yesterday's gain of 0.4.  I'm almost there.

Went to a Mariners game tonight at SafeCo with my ladies.  I took a chicken, apple, celery salad with me because I was not about to sit there for 3.5 hours smelling all the ballpark food.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. Today I had Green Mountain Island Coconut.


Lunch - (200 calories)
**Tuna and a cucumber salad
4 oz Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore (very low sodium)
2 tbsp dill relish
1 tbsp yellow mustard
300 g cucumber, diced
30 g onion, diced
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
salt, pepper and stevia to taste


Dinner - (242 calories)
100 g chicken breast
200 g celery
190 g apple
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
Kirkland No Salt Seasoning (Costco)

Total Calories for the day 442
Daily Calorie Composition: 39% from carbs, 8% from fat and 53% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment