HCG Patch

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 19

Weight - 140.0

Down a pound of my gain.  Going a bit leaner today with chicken and fish for my proteins.  Spent part of last night in the ER with my grandbaby, so I didn't end up with much sleep.  I tried to sleep in a bit this morning, but the phone was not about to let that happen.  I bet I had 5 calls in an hour.  I finally gave up.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.

Lunch - (213 calories)
**Chicken, Apple, Celery salad
100 g chicken breast, diced
150 g celery, diced
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp water
garlic powder to taste

Afternoon snack - (42 calories)
100 g blackberries


Dinner - (163 calories)
**Mahi Mahi Fish tacos
140 g Kirkland Mahi Mahi (Costco)
Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning to taste
170 g cabbage as slaw
A few big cabbage or lettuce leaves for 'tacos'
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp water
stevia to taste

Season the  fish with fajita seasoning.  Place in a hot non-stick skillet. Flip with down side is white halfway through.  Add a splash of water to the pan and cover for 2 mins.  Remove from heat and dice the fish.
  Create a slaw dressing with the apple cider vinegar, water, and stevia.  Toss the cabbage in the dressing.  Load the large cabbage or lettuce leaves with slaw, top with mahi mahi.



Total Calories for the day 418
Daily Calorie Composition: 43% from carbs, 7% from fat and 50% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment