HCG Patch

Monday, June 20, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 32

Weight - 138.0

Yes, you read that right.. it's not a typo.  I am up 3.2 lbs today.  Stress eating rears it's ugly head.  A culmination of many things Sunday compounded by my feeling slow in this round (which I'm not) cause me to turn gremlin last night and eat off protocol.  It started after my post here yesterday which was a good protocol day.  I found myself in the fridge in the evening and decided "Okay, just a salad.  That can't hurt anything."  It was all downhill from there.  A couple of tiny hershey's kisses, 2 pieces of Kavli Crispbread with some Mexican cheese melted on it, a 7 oz container of Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with some blueberries, followed by another 7 oz container of Fage 2% with raspberries and a bit of granola.. and I had devoured almost 700 more calories.   To top it off, I did not sleep a wink last night and had no output at all overnight (unusual for me).  I can say that the granola, 2% Fage and the Kisses are gone now.    I had planned a P2 mini-steak day today anyway so that's what I did with veal like I did a couple of weeks back.  Ended up not able to eat until 8pm tonight and then I almost opted not to bother.  I was afraid if I did not eat, I would regret it come 11pm or midnight.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. Today I had Van Houtte Chocolate Raspberry Truffle flavor.

Dinner - (288 calories)
**Citrus Pepper Veal & Sauteed Mizuna
240 g veal, sliced thin
Spice Hunter Key Lime Pepper
Juice of half a lemon
100 g Mizuna (a leafy green)
1 tbsp capers

Total Calories for the day 288
Daily Calorie Composition: 8% from carbs, 13% from fat and 79% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment