HCG Patch

Thursday, June 23, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 35

Weight - 133.4

Down 0.8 lbs and exactly where I was last Saturday.  What a week.  Sticking with what I've been doing and hoping for a decent drop tomorrow, but after several days of drops (even though it was weight I'd already lost) I'm not betting on more.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. Today I had Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee flavor.

Lunch - (164 calories)
**Tuna salad
116 g Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore very low sodium
100 c petite baby bok choy (used instead of celery)
45 g onion
25 g baby dill pickle
1 tbsp dill relish
1 tbsp yellow mustard

Afternoon Snack - (48 calories)
**Cucumber salad
270 g cucumber
40 g onion
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
stevia to taste


Dinner - (192 calories)
**Turkey Burger Salad
150 g Jennie-O 99% Lean Ground Turkey burger
100 g mixed greens
70 g roma tomato
burger dressing (yellow mustard, squirt of ketchup, water, garlic powder)

Total calories for the day 404
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 9% from fat and 70% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment