HCG Patch

Thursday, June 9, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 21

Weight - 137.6

The pound I am down today was totally unexpected.  I can't recall a time beyond the first week of any of my rounds where I've had 3 consecutive days of 1 pound plus losses.  I'm definitely not expecting the trend to continue.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.

Lunch - (211 calories)
**Chicken, apple, celery salad
100 g chicken breast, previously baked
160 g celery, diced
145 g apple, diced
1 tbsp yellow mustard
2 tbsp water
stevia to taste

Dinner - (282 calories)
240 g bison eye of round, previously cooked
175 g cucumber
1 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total Calories for the day 493
Daily Calorie Composition: 26% from carbs, 11% from fat and 63% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment