HCG Patch

Friday, June 17, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 29

Weight - 134.4

Not a surprise at all to see a slight uptick on the scale this morning.  Not a lot of output overnight as well as two days of good drops will do that to you.

I do have to mention that my dosing with Hucog has been spot on this round.  After having major issues the first week of my Round 3 I had settled in for the rest of that round with 170iu and skipping one day a week.  This round I started at 175iu and after a skip dropped it to 170iu again and am very very good in the hunger department.   In the early part of this round I was trying to be done with dinner by 6pm.  I found myself wanting to cruise the kitchen after 10pm.  I shifted my dinner to be done around 7pm and have been fine for the most part.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. 

Lunch - (151 calories)
100 g buffalo eye of round
290 g cucumber
50 g spring onion
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
salt, pepper, and stevia to taste

Afternoon snack - (94 calories)
**Baked apple
180 g Fuji Apple, sliced
Cinnamon, nutmeg and KAL stevia to taste

Dinner - (198 calories)
**Five Spice Tilapia and steamed asparagus
175 g Kirkland Tilapia Loins (Costco) - extra protein
Spice Hunter Chinese 5 Spice
Ginger
200 g baby asparagus, steamed

Total Calories for the day 443
Daily Calorie Composition: 35% from carbs, 11% from fat and 54% from protein

No comments:

Post a Comment