HCG Patch

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 29

Weight - 138.0

Down 1.4 today and I honestly don't know where it came from.  I've seesawed all week and then boom.  So weird.  Now if things go as usual I'll have somewhat of a rebound tomorrow.  Dang.  Five more pounds may take weeks at this rate.

I'm trying to come up with foods for the gang for Superbowl Sunday.  Not going to be fun for me foodwise for sure.  I'm likely going to go the easy route and order something and go get it.  Also have some snacks on hand.

I went over on calories today, but I'd already eating a larger portion of chicken at dinner before I remembered I'd had a protein shake in the afternoon.



Lunch - (207 calories)
**Beef and Celery Soup
110 g 96/4 lean ground beef
185 g celery
20 g onion
1 c Pacific Natural Beef Broth
1 c water
Chef Paul Prudhomme Magic Salt Free Seasoning
Hot Sauce to taste

Afternoon snack - (158 calories)
1 serving Jay Robb Vanilla
80 g blueberries

Dinner - (180 calories)
140 g chicken breast
160 g cucumber
20 g green onion
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
dill seasoning
stevia

Total Calories for the day 545
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 13% from fat and 66% from protein.

 Fat 7 g; Fiber 8 g; Carb 28 g; Sodium 1,066 mg; Protein 87 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment