HCG Patch

Friday, January 13, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 11

Weight - 143.8

Down another 0.6.  I'll take every bit I can because I know the bumpy road is close at hand.  I still don't know what to do with my dose.  Over the past day and a half I've bumped up.  It seems better at times, but still nothing like I remember my first two rounds or my rx rounds once dosing was correct.  For the first time in all my rounds, I'm totally at a loss for which way to go.

We spent the afternoon getting some groceries and shopping for baby items.  We are due to have some snow over the next 5 days.  I'd like to be able to not have to go anywhere.  I think everyone else had the same idea.  It was busy everywhere.

Lunch - (248 calories)
340 g Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
100 g raspberries

Dinner - (196 calories)
**Lemon Pepper Turkey & Spinach Soup
150 g Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
85 g baby spinach
15 g onion
15 g celery
1 c Kirkland Chicken stock
1 c water
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp capers



Total Calories for the day 444
Daily Calorie Composition: 28% from carbs, 5% from fat and 67% from protein.

Fat  3 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 31 g; Sodium 904 mg; Protein 76 g  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment