HCG Patch

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 16

Weight - 141.0

Nice straight days of losses.  I keep saying each day this has got to be the last and every morning I'm surprised again.  0.6 lbs this morning.  So I've lost 10.6 lbs and have about 8 left to go.

We had about 6 inches of snow overnight.  I spent some of the afternoon digging out a bit.  I live down a hill so my SUV is parked at the top of the hill along with several others.  The snow plow had tossed snow fairly high against the car.  I cleared things off and away so that I could make a quick escape if I needed to.   The temps are dropping today so that means things will be icing up tonight.

I think I may finally have a good grasp on my hunger.  I needed less drops and not more.  Imagine that.

Well one casualty of the carpeting and painting in my closets. I'm missing a bag that had some boots and clothes in it. Been through everything and I'm afraid the workers tossed it in the dumpster thinking it was one of their garbage bags instead of looking in it first.


Lunch - (239 calories)
**P2 Chili
150 g 96/4 ground beef
190 g canned diced tomatoes, no salt added
50 g celery
20 g onion
chili powder, garlic powder, oregano

Afternoon Snack - (50 calories)
**Strawberry Smoothie
140 g frozen strawberries
several ice cubes
4 or 5 oz water
stevia

Dinner - (205 calories)
140 g chicken breast
170 g broccoli
dijon mustard

Total Calories for the day 494
Daily Calorie Composition: 26% from carbs, 16% from fat and 58% from protein.

Fat  8 g; Fiber 8 g; Carb 32 g; Sodium 338 mg; Protein 71 g

1 comment: