HCG Patch

Saturday, January 14, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 12

Weight - 143.2

Today was hair day/girls day.  My grandbaby, daughter-in-law, son's GF and I all go get our hair done, then out to eat.  Normally when I'm in Phase 2 we don't go.  Today I decided to eat a steak and veggies at Applebees and then do a strawberry smoothie with some protein powder later on.  We'll see how it does.  I'm not hoping for much since I've had losses several days in a row.

Lunch more like Linner - (276 calories)
7 oz sirloin steak
romaine with vinegar salad
zucchini and broccoli steamed veggies

Evening snack - (105 calories)
140 g frozen strawberries
1/2 scoop Jay Robb Vanilla protein powder
4 to 6 oz cold water
a few ice cubes

Total calories for the day 381
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 20% from fat and 61% from protein.

Fat  8 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 18 g; Sodium 12 mg; Protein 58 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment