HCG Patch

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 2

Weight - 149.6

Two pounds on day one.  Well not my best day one, but I'll take it.  I guess I dreamed that for some reason I'd have a nice 12 lb week one.  LoL yeah right.

I finally got around to batch cooking some chicken breasts today.  If you've read my blog, you know that I think batch cooking is the way to go.  Why cook each and every meal when you can cook several portions at once and have them on hand.  I tend to do this with everything except fish.   I now have about 15 portions of chicken all ready to use.  I can chop them cold for a salad, toss them in soup, or warm them just a bit and be good.  In the next few days I'll do the same with eye of round steak and 96/4 ground beef.

Lunch - (195 calories)
**Beef & Cabbage soup
100 g 96/4 ground beef
200 g savoy cabbage
1/2 tsp mince garlic
1/2 tsp dried minced onion
pepper and Franks hot sauce to taste
1 c Pacific Natural Beef broth - minimal ingredient
1 c water



Afternoon snack - (78 calories)
150 g apple

Dinner - (190 calories)
**Baked Chicken & Salad
150 g chicken breast
Montreal Steak Seasoning for chicken (lower sodium)
150 g romaine lettuce
1 tbsp yellow mustard
Kirkland no salt seasoning
water to thin

Total calories for the day 463
Daily Calorie Composition: 33% from carbs, 14% from fat and 53% from protein. 

  Fat  7 g; Fiber 11 g; Carb 40 g; Sodium 853 mg; Protein 63 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment