HCG Patch

Monday, January 23, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 21

Weight - 139.8

Finally after 6 days of little or nothing and bouncing around the same pound or so, I have a 1.6 lb drop. Now typically seeing this good of a drop after several days of nothingness means I'll rebound some tomorrow.  I can only hope this isn't the case.

Lunch - (236 calories)
340 g Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
65 g blueberries

Dinner - (183 calories)
140 g chicken breast
125 g romaine lettuce
sweet dijon dressing

Total calories for the day 419
Daily Calorie Composition: 27% from carbs, 5% from fat and 68% from protein.

Fat  2 g; Fiber4 g; Carb 27 g; Sodium 242 mg; Protein 70 g   

5 comments:

  1. HI Beth! I've been following you for a while now, but this post caught my eye. I've done 2 rounds so far, and have been quite successful! But this is the first I've seen anyone eat greek yogurt on P2. Have you found that you can eat that on P2 and still lose? I'm supposing you do, since you ate it today, ha. I love it so it would be great if this round I could work some in :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car, I found I was okay with it in my last round. I use it but never for an evening meal as it tends to make me hungry sometimes.

      It's something to tread cautiously with though and see how you do with it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Beth! I think I may try it for lunch every once in a while on this round.

      Delete
  2. Hi Beth,

    Quick update: I am ON TRACK! Ever since I changed up my drops I have had almost NO issues with hunger. I decided not to do an apple day, at your recommendation, and things have been going really well. Day 10 of P2 and I'm down from 170.4 to 163.8

    I'm still working on adding more protein while keeping my calories under 500, but having more protein has helped a great deal. Thank you for all your support. Good luck on your journey, I'll be checking back for sure!

    Thanks for the blog, it really helps for reference. ^_^

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got past the hunger and the slowdown.

      Delete